Friday, February 26, 2021

The TV Roundup #6



Busy, busy week. I only had time for/was in the right mood for just one show.


She Would Never Know | E12

11 and 12 are probably the most enjoyable episodes yet. Lots of OTP cuteness and kisses, quietly supportive colleagues, cute kiddos, minimal screen time for the feral fiancee, and best of all ZERO screen time for the annoying mother... And then I saw her in the previews and wah wah wah. Ugh.

I'm really liking the development of ex-bf Lee Jae-shin. I like that he's not interfering with Song-ah anymore. He's got a fuckton of his own problems and demons (like that banshee of a woman he very wisely dumped) to contend with.

I am sad for Lee Jae-shin's friend though. Lee Jae-woo seems like a good guy and a good friend. Jae-woo is rightfully grieving what looks like the death of his longest friendship. But Jae-woo has to realize their friendship had too many strings and the dynamic was too uneven, especially after he and his family forced Jae-shin to date the banshee.

This was so adorable.

Kdrama unicorn man. Where can I get me one of you?


No comments:

Post a Comment