Sunday, May 1, 2022

Today was a good day.

My driving lessons went okay. Not great, but I've improved a lot since my previous lessons. I progressed to driving uphill and downhill. During my drive, I saw a lot of gorgeous trees, flowers, and an old abandoned building with the most beautiful ivy-covered wall.

Then I went to the mall and engaged in some much needed retail therapy. I did a lot of walking. I am tired but it's the good kind of tired.

I'm also very happy that the Persian restaurant I've been meaning to try forever but never got round to trying until today served fantastic food. I left that restaurant stuffed.

Chicken tanoori and basmati rice. It's sweet and a little spicy. 10/10 would order again.

Date cake. Very decadent. I would order this again but for sharing with a friend. I'd ask they serve it as is, no need for the sweet whipped cream and sprinkles. The cake would go great with black coffee.

My Skechers clerkship shoes ❤️.  They're stained and on the gnarly side now, but they're still the most comfortable walking shoes I have.


Today was a good day. 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment