Sunday, January 24, 2021

Just Watched: Mr. Queen E13

CLAP CLAP CLAP. I've got to hand it to King Cheoljong. I didn't think he'd have the balls to stage his own assassination attempt just to take down his enemies. Everyone underestimated him and he used that in his favor. Very well done.

And then he swaggered into that meeting hall and showed everyone who's Boss. I LOVE IT. This is the most compelling and interesting he's ever been for me. I really, really like seeing him finally BE King and vent dragon rage on his treasonous subjects.

This was extra delicious. The look on Grand Queen Dowager's face -- priceless!



Obligatory shoutout to SadBoi Orabeoni, who keeps playing my favorite song. The Queen finally gets her memory back and the first thing she does is kick him to the curb. Poor sucker can't catch a break.




LOLOLOL I can't wait for Episode 14 and all the hilarity this is going to cause. Identity crisis hijinks here we come! xo



No comments:

Post a Comment